30 de noviembre de 2009

Nobody wanna see us together, but i don't matter no
cause
I got you babe.
Nobody wanna see us together, but it don't matter no
cause
I got you babe.
Cause we gon' fight, Oh yes we gon' fight, believe we
gon' fight.
Fight for our right to love yeah, nobody
wanna see us together,
But it don't matter no,
cause I got you.


Nobody wanna see us together
Nobody thought we'd last forever. I feel I'm hopin'
and prayin'. Things between us gon' get better.
Men steady comin' after you, Women steady comin' after me
Seem like everybody wanna go for self, and don't wanna
respect boundaries.
Tellin' you all those lies, just to get on your side.
But I must admit there was a couple secrets
i held inside
. But just know that I tried, to always apologize,
and I'ma have you first always in my heart
To keep you satisfied.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario